Would you like to celebrate with an ice cream social? Schedule a meeting for merrymaking with friends? Plan a field trip for students on the secrets of soda and sound? Zaharakos can help you make any day special for groups as few as 2 and as many as 300. You can . . .
• Celebrate the moment in the Coca-Cola Booth, a cozy table for up to 8-10 children/adults.
• Delight your guests in the Whitman Room, a private ice cream parlor with full-size seating for 20-24 adults. Small tables and chairs available for children. Room rental fee $50 for 3 hours between 8am-8pm with food and drink purchase; $50 per hour thereafter.
• Entertain guests in the Museum, surrounded by beautiful soda fountains and mechanical music instruments. This dining area has full-size seating for 40 adults. Room rental fee $50 for 3 hours 8am-8pm with food and drink purchase; $50 per hour thereafter.
• Open the front doors of Zaharakos to your friends, family and colleagues by reserving the entire first floor for up to 200 people. Call for rates.
• Plan your perfect private party in the Green River Room on the second floor, a beautiful, open space with skylights for up to 100 people. Widescreen TVs are available to enhance your event. Room rental fee $350 from 8am-4pm; $500 from 4pm-8pm. Ending time is negotiable.
• Experience the charm of the Crystal Parlor, located upstairs above the restaurant. This magnificient space is filled with incredible detail from the late 1800s Victorian era. Perfect for an intimate dinner or lunch for 10-12 guests. $200 for 4 hours with the option of custom menu crafted by our chef. Adults only, please.
• Enjoy your special occasion by reserving the remarkable: the Zaharakos Ice Cream Parlor and Museum and the Green River Room for up to 300 friends, family members, or business associates. Call for rates.
Contact Zaharakos today at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with reserving the right space for your next occasion and creating a menu of activities and tasteful treats. Call (812) 378-1900 to speak with the manager on duty between 11am-8pm.
return to previous page